High Wych Methodist Church

Home » Heritage » Higher Wych Methodist Church
higher-wych Church

Now formally closed the church at Higher Wych, in south West Cheshire, close to the border of Shropshire and only metres away from Wales remains standing.

The Methodist Church was built in 1879, having existed as a Society in various homes since 1814.

When operating there were strong links with Bradley Congregational Chapel on Bradley Common.