St John Ambulance believe no-one should suffer due to a lack of first aid. As a consequence, a component of the work they do is delivering FREE first aid to young people aged 14 -- 24 who may be living in social deprivation -- perhaps even marginalised because of their disability, their history or simply because they are unemployed.
- Those eligible for the free first aid course are:
- Those not in Employment, Education or Training
- 'Young Offenders
- 'Young Parents
- Those living in areas of deprivation
- Those 'living independently or in supported accommodation
- Those who are'disabled or have disabilities
- 'Those with a history of substance misuse
- 'Those classed as vulnerable
If you believe you maybe eligible for the course and are interested please contact for
further information and how to book, North-West-Training@sja.org.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Police update March 2018IMG(303727,O...
Only 4 days to get your poem in."Malpas 100 Years On" Committee are inviting entries for poems written to commemorate The First World War. The poetry competition launches activities in preparation for a three-day event taking place in Malpas on 9th, 10th & 11th November 2018. Poems will be selected for display during the commemoration weekend and an overall winning...
Vacancy on Malpas Parish Coun...
The Jubilee Hall, Malpas
Chorlton Lane Village Hall, Chorlton Lane, Malpas, SY14 7ER
High Street Church