St John Ambulance believe no-one should suffer due to a lack of first aid. As a consequence, a component of the work they do is delivering FREE first aid to young people aged 14 -- 24 who may be living in social deprivation -- perhaps even marginalised because of their disability, their history or simply because they are unemployed.
- Those eligible for the free first aid course are:
- Those not in Employment, Education or Training
- 'Young Offenders
- 'Young Parents
- Those living in areas of deprivation
- Those 'living independently or in supported accommodation
- Those who are'disabled or have disabilities
- 'Those with a history of substance misuse
- 'Those classed as vulnerable
If you believe you maybe eligible for the course and are interested please contact for
further information and how to book, North-West-Training@sja.org.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
FORGET ME NOT CAFÉ DA...
Hosepipe ban on the way...
The Sarn Memorial Cycling Challenge. We are a local group of friends from the villages of Threapwood and Tallarn Green who are undertaking to complete a cycle route which will take in the war cemeteries in Northern France and Belgium. The chosen cemeteries and route are based on the names which are recorded on the War Memorials of both villages with the intention of visiting each and every...
Cornes room (3) in Jubilee Hall Malpas
High Street Church
The Old School Tea Rooms, Church Street, Malpas