Great Outdoors Malpas — Ladies Birdwatching Group Programme January 2017 — March 2017
Wednesday mornings — 10:00hrs — 13:30hrs
Nature related outdoor activities for the Over 50s
1. 11 Jan — 4 mile walk from Grindley Brook along country lanes and the Shropshire Union Canal
2. 25 Jan — Erddig (National Trust), Wrexham
3. 8 Feb — Short walk around Aldford village and along River Dee
4. 22 Feb — Chirk Castle (National Trust) woodland walk
5. 1 Mar — Burton Mere Wetlands (RSPB reserve on Wirral)
6. 15 Mar — Short walk around Marbury village and Big Mere
7. 22 Mar — Nant Mill (Woodland Trust) near Coedpoeth, Wrexham. Chance to hear and see a range of resident woodland birds.
All venues are provisional, subject to weather conditions and mobility of participants. Minibus transport is available with pick-up in Farndon. Some reserves may require an entrance fee.
The programme is designed to cover a range of habitats and to see a wide variety of bird species.
Meeting point either Bickley Hall Farm or central Malpas to arrange car share.
All activities are FREE — refreshments costs are not included
Leader — Anne Brenchley — If interested contact Anne on 01948 820728 (Tues-Thurs) or 07970 387017
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
"Malpas 100 Years On" Committee are inviting entries for poems written to commemorate The First World War. The poetry competition launches activities in preparation for a three-day event taking place in Malpas on 9th, 10th & 11th November 2018. Poems will be selected for display during the commemoration weekend and an overall winning entry taken to Menin Gate in April.Committee...
Police update March 2018IMG(303727,O...
Bright Life March News LetterRead more of the news letter http://brightlife.cmail19.com/t/ViewEmail/i/301CE7A240860D2F2540EF23F30FEDED/F830A3CF1106F93474AF8F7A76570606.11(HER...
The Jubilee Hall, Malpas
Chorlton Lane Village Hall, Chorlton Lane, Malpas, SY14 7ER
High Street Church
Jubilee Hall, High Street, Malpas