Cheshire West and Chester Council
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of a Parish Councillor
For the Area of Malpas Parish
To be held on Thursday, 9th March 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
1. An election is to be held for a Parish Councillor for the said Parish.
2. Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
3. Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of Cheshire West and Chester Council, as detailed in the schedule provided with the nomination pack, on any day after the date of this notice, but not later than 4pm on — Friday, 10th February 2017.
4. If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday, 9th March 2017 between the hours of 7am and 10pm
5. Electors should take note that new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on Wednesday, 22nd February 2017 if they are to be effective for this election.
6. New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Wednesday, 1st March 2017.
7. The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of a medical or employment emergency is 5pm on Thursday, 9th March 2017.
Dated: Thursday, 2nd February 2017
Cheshire West and Chester Council,
2nd Floor, HQ Building,
58 Nicholas Street,
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Malpas Alport School Ofsted ReportFinal Inspection Letter — Malpas Alport PrimaryDownload the .pdf file for...
Sandstone Ridge Festival — 17 — 20 MaySandstone Ridge Festival ReturnsFor its second year, The Sandstone Ridge Festival is delighted to welcome authors, musicians and artists to this unique event covering the beautiful Cheshire villages of Bickley, Cholmondeley, Bickerton, Peckforton, Bunbury, Malpas, Burwardsley, Harthill and Tattenhall from 17th -- 20th of...
Annual Bluebell Walk Sunday 29th April — annual Bluebell Walk at Tushingham Hall, 2:00 pm. Entry £5, including tea and scones.Proceeds in aid of Hospice of the Good Shepherd, and St Chad's...
High Street Church
Young Persons Centre, Fire Station Car Park, Chester Road, Malpas, SY14 8HT
Cornes room in Jubilee Hall Malpas