St John Ambulance believe no-one should suffer due to a lack of first aid. As a consequence, a component of the work they do is delivering FREE first aid to young people aged 14 -- 24 who may be living in social deprivation -- perhaps even marginalised because of their disability, their history or simply because they are unemployed.
- Those eligible for the free first aid course are:
- Those not in Employment, Education or Training
- 'Young Offenders
- 'Young Parents
- Those living in areas of deprivation
- Those 'living independently or in supported accommodation
- Those who are'disabled or have disabilities
- 'Those with a history of substance misuse
- 'Those classed as vulnerable
If you believe you maybe eligible for the course and are interested please contact for
further information and how to book, North-West-Training@sja.org.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Ellesmere National Art Exhibiti...
High Street Church
Jubilee Hall, High Street, Malpas