Great Outdoors Malpas — Ladies Birdwatching Group Programme January 2017 — March 2017
Wednesday mornings — 10:00hrs — 13:30hrs
Nature related outdoor activities for the Over 50s
1. 11 Jan — 4 mile walk from Grindley Brook along country lanes and the Shropshire Union Canal
2. 25 Jan — Erddig (National Trust), Wrexham
3. 8 Feb — Short walk around Aldford village and along River Dee
4. 22 Feb — Chirk Castle (National Trust) woodland walk
5. 1 Mar — Burton Mere Wetlands (RSPB reserve on Wirral)
6. 15 Mar — Short walk around Marbury village and Big Mere
7. 22 Mar — Nant Mill (Woodland Trust) near Coedpoeth, Wrexham. Chance to hear and see a range of resident woodland birds.
All venues are provisional, subject to weather conditions and mobility of participants. Minibus transport is available with pick-up in Farndon. Some reserves may require an entrance fee.
The programme is designed to cover a range of habitats and to see a wide variety of bird species.
Meeting point either Bickley Hall Farm or central Malpas to arrange car share.
All activities are FREE — refreshments costs are not included
Leader — Anne Brenchley — If interested contact Anne on 01948 820728 (Tues-Thurs) or 07970 387017
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
JANUARY 2020 UPDATE FROM YOUR WARD COUNCILLOR DEVELOPMENT/APPROVED PLANNING:We currently have two developments underway on Old Hall Street:18/01848/FUL — The Red Lion Public House19/01974/S73 — The Cedars Retirements Home.A further development 18/02090/FUL — The Sycamores, on Old Hall Street, has been recently approved by Cheshire West and Chester Planning Committee despite objections...
WW2 Roadshow — This Satur...
Jubilee Hall, High Street, Malpas
Rm2 & Rm3
Jubilee Hall, Malpas