Great Outdoors Malpas — General Birdwatching Group
With Anne Brenchley
Programme January 2017 — March 2017
Thursday mornings — 10:00hrs — 13:30hrs
Nature related outdoor activities for the Over 50s living in Cheshire West and Chester
1. 5 Jan — Chirk Castle (National Trust) woodland walk
2. 19 Jan — Walk around Aldford village and the River Dee
3. 2 Feb — Trip to RSPB Burton Mere Wetlands, Wirral
4. 16 Feb — Alyn Waters Country Park, Gwersyllt, Wrexham
5. 2 Mar — Connah's Quay Nature Reserve, Dee Estuary
6. 16 Mar — Meadow Bank Farm, Broxton
All venues are provisional, subject to weather conditions and mobility of participants. Some reserves may require an entrance fee. The programme is designed to cover a range of habitats and to see a wide variety of bird species.
-Meeting point either Bickley Hall Farm or central Malpas to arrange car share
-All activities are FREE — refreshments costs are not included
For further information or to book your place contact Anne on 01948 820728 or 07970 387017
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
JANUARY 2020 UPDATE FROM YOUR WARD COUNCILLOR DEVELOPMENT/APPROVED PLANNING:We currently have two developments underway on Old Hall Street:18/01848/FUL — The Red Lion Public House19/01974/S73 — The Cedars Retirements Home.A further development 18/02090/FUL — The Sycamores, on Old Hall Street, has been recently approved by Cheshire West and Chester Planning Committee despite objections...
WW2 Roadshow — This Satur...
Jubilee Hall, High Street, Malpas
Rm2 & Rm3
Jubilee Hall, Malpas