Welcome to Bickerton Holy Trinity Church of England Primary School.
We are a good rural Primary School near Malpas, Cheshire, where the behaviour of our pupils is outstanding. Most of our children transfer at the end of Year 6 to Bishop Heber High School, Malpas.
Respect for oneself and others is central to our mission of giving every child in our school the highest standard of education and care within a Christian community.
Our School Rules
Respect and take care of each other.
Treat others how you would like to be treated.
Share and use the school's equipment carefully.
Listen to each other and to adults at school.
Help others to learn.
Our Values and Ethos
The happiness and well-being of everyone in our school are paramount.
At Bickerton, we:
- treat every child as an individual;
- promote a Christian ethos and an understanding of other religions and cultures;
- nurture high standards of behaviour and politeness;
- foster mutual respect throughout our school;
- provide the highest standard of education to each child;
- encourage parental and community involvement.
To achieve these:
- we provide opportunities to experience a broad and interesting curriculum so that all our children can achieve their full potential;
- all the staff teach the values of the Church of England and provide opportunities to learn about the beliefs and customs of other cultures;
- Christian values underpin every aspect of school life; Mutual respect is fundamental, resulting in very high standards of behaviour and politeness from everyone;
- throughout the day in lessons, breaks, lunch and assemblies, there is an expectation that children and adults treat each other with respect, honesty and sensitivity;
- we create a family atmosphere where caring, consideration and conscientiousness are vital;
- we value the involvement of parents and members of the community in school life;
- all staff welcome parents to discuss their child's work, progress and happiness.
Learn more about Bickerton Primary School